Best Laptop Buying Guide
Finding the right Laptop is never been easier for the student, professionals, Creator, etc.
But that was just past since now it’s never going to be rocket science to buy the perfect laptop for you.
I’ll not bore you anymore will come directly to the point.
5 things you need to see before going to buy any laptop.
Now let’s dive into this one by one.
Performance = Processor + RAM + Internal Memory + Battery + Graphics Card
The performance of the laptop depends on 5 Pillars.
- Internal Memory
- Graphics Card
- The processor is your computer’s brain.
Processor is made by Two Big companies :
- Intel release Pentium, Core i3, i5, i7 & i9 series (increasing order of processing power).
Pentium < Core i3 < Core i5 < Core i7 < Core i9
Here I have mentioned the difference except Pentium because nowadays nobody goes for Pentium.
- AMD release A series, Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7 series (increasing order of processing power).
Ryzen 3 < Ryzen 5 < Ryzen 7
Here I have mentioned the difference except for A Series because nowadays nobody goes for A9, A10, etc.
- More RAM allows more Apps to run Simultaneously.
- Laptop Comes with 4,8 or 16 GB of RAM.
Pro Tips: 8GB RAM Recommended Nowdays.
- DDR4 : Newer, Faster, Less Power Consumption.
- DDR3 : Older, Slower, More Power Consumption.
Pro Tips: Always go for DDR4 RAM.
- This is the thing where your all data get stored.
- this comes with 3 types HDD, SSD & SSHD.
Recommended for you.
- HDD -> 1 GB
- SSD -> 512 GB
- SSHD -> 1 GB HDD & 256GB SSD
- More battery is always good.
- More battery is heavier in weight.
- Screen Brightness, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth impact battery life.
- Gaming, Editing, heavy software Drain battery faster.
- Like RAM More GB in Graphics Card is good and Faster.
- Graphics Card always uses for Video Editing, Heavy Software & Gaming.
- If you are a normal user like MS Office, Email, Internet then Graphics Card not important for you.
Graphics Card comes with 2 Types
Pro Tips: If you are not Professional then Integrated is enough.
- While Choosing Right Display for a laptop, Decide the right Screen Size & Resolution.
- 11 inch,13 inch, or some smaller inch laptop best for carrying.
- 15.6 is the Most Common.
- 17.3 inch is for Gaming, Data Visualization, AutoCAD & Editing.
Pro Tips: If you Carry a laptop to the office or college then go between 11 to 14-inch laptop
- Common Screen Resolution is HD, Full HD & 4K.
- Resolution is measured by Pixel.
- More Pixel count is more Sharp & Rich color display.
Pro Tips: Go for Full HD at least.
OS all software to communicate with hardware
Pro Tips: If you are not Apple User than I highly recommend go for windows OS.
Pro Tips: With Windows OS you might get MS-Office for lifetime.
Design totally depends on your choice. But Still, I’ll help you to decide
- Nowadays people use to carry a laptop so they preferring Slim Laptop.
- Slim laptop miss port feature But that doesn’t that much important.
Pro Tips: I never prefer a touch screen Laptop unless you are the creator.
Ports & Connectivity
Always check the port before going to buy a laptop.
Windows Laptop Mostly have all these port.
Pro Tips: Slim Laptop might not have all these port.
Used to connect Pendrive
Faster Data Transfer
Used to Connect SD card or DSLR.
Used to Connect with Internet
Used to Connect Projector or Extend Screen
Old Connector for TV, Projector & Monitor.